OnePlus and Genshin Impact have teamed up to offer fans of the hit online adventure game a limited-edition version of the latest OnePlus 11 5G smartphone. The OnePlus 11 Genshin Impact smartphone, themed around the lovable chef Xiangling from the game, is set for a limited 1,000-unit release.
- The packaging is inspired by a bento box from the Liyue region in Genshin Impact.
- It features imagery of characters and includes two drawers holding goodies.
- Themed book with accessories and collaboration info is included.
- The smartphone comes in an eye-catching red box matching the collector’s edition.
- The limited-edition release includes the OnePlus 11 5G with 256GB SSD storage and 16GB RAM.
- The OnePlus 11 5G offers impressive gaming optimizations, including the HyperBoost Gaming Engine and a 120Hz display.
- Extra inclusions: Collectible cards, sim ejector modeled after the bear Guoba, and Xiangling stickers.
Availability and Pricing
The OnePlus 11 Genshin Impact smartphone will be available on July 21 at 10 a.m. EST. There will be 1,000 units for purchase in North America through OnePlus.com and Best Buy. The price for the limited edition is $799.99, the same as the typical 256GB/16GB configuration.
The OnePlus 11 Genshin Impact limited edition is a must-have for fans of the game. The unique packaging and inclusions add to the unboxing experience. While the smartphone itself is the same as the standard OnePlus 11 5G, the collector’s edition offers a novel and enjoyable way to upgrade your device. However, some users might have preferred more theming on the software or bundled accessories related to Genshin Impact.