EA Sports has released title update 15 for FIFA 23, bringing various improvements to the game. The update addresses issues related to the Women’s World Cup, Career mode, and general technical enhancements. Notable fixes include the Knockout Stage UI and news section displaying incorrect information in the Women’s World Cup, stability optimizations for Career mode, and visual updates for in-game crowds. This article provides a complete list of patch notes for FIFA 23 Title Update 15.
- FIFA 23 Women’s World Cup
- FIFA 23 Career Mode
- General, Audio, and Visual
FIFA 23 Title Update 15 Patch Notes
FIFA 23 Women’s World Cup
- Sometimes, in Offline Tournaments, the Knockout Stage UI could display the incorrect result.
- Sometimes, in Offline Tournaments, the news section could display incorrect information.
FIFA 23 Career Mode
- Addressed some stability issues that could occur when saving progress.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Added a take me there link from the Main Menu to the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- Updated instances of incorrect text.
- Updated some starheads, crowd hair, and headwear.
Title Update 15 for FIFA 23 is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
For more information on future updates and patch notes, visit The Nerd Stash. Additionally, you can find patch notes for other popular games such as Destiny 2 and Diablo 4.
In other EA news, the company recently underwent extensive restructuring and split into two parts: EA Sports and EA Entertainment. This separation aims to internally distinguish sports titles like FIFA and Madden from non-sports games like Need for Speed or Apex Legends.