J&J (NYSE: JNJ) recently released its earnings report for the second quarter of 2023, revealing better-than-expected results in both earnings per share (EPS) and revenue. This article provides a comprehensive overview of the key financial figures and performance metrics of J&J, highlighting its current stock price, revenue projections, and market reactions to earnings.
Earnings and Revenue
- Q2 2023 EPS: $2.80
- Analyst Estimate for EPS: $2.62
- Earnings Beat: $0.18
- Q2 2023 Revenue: $25.53B
- Consensus Estimate for Revenue: $24.67B
- Revenue Topped Estimates
- FY 2023 EPS Projection: $10.60-$10.70
- Analyst Consensus for FY 2023 EPS: $10.65
- FY 2023 Revenue Projection: $99.30B-$100.30B
- Analyst Consensus for FY 2023 Revenue: $98.96B
- Stock Price: $158.74
- Change in Last 3 Months: -2.43%
- Change in Last 12 Months: -7.34%
- Positive EPS Revisions in Last 90 Days: 8
- Negative EPS Revisions in Last 90 Days: 2
According to InvestingPro, J&J’s Financial Health score is “good performance”.
- Check out J&J’s recent earnings performance, and J&J’s financials at [link].
J&J’s second-quarter earnings report exceeded expectations, with EPS beating analyst estimates by $0.18 and revenue topping consensus projections. The company’s financial outlook for FY 2023 also looks promising, with positive revenue projections and a healthy EPS range. Investors may find this data valuable in assessing J&J’s performance and making informed investment decisions.